Christmas gift ideas for boss need not be expensive. After all, as W.T. Ellis puts it, “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”
However, when searching for thoughtful gifts for your boss, it is suggested to avoid personal gifts such as apparels.
While choosing an appropriate Christmas gift for your superior, consider factors like the person’s age, gender, hobbies, tastes and preferences, and so on.
If you still cannot think of anything worthwhile, you can join with your team members and organize a surprise Christmas party for your boss.
Given below are a few Christmas Gift Ideas for Boss.
- The simplest and safest Christmas gift idea for a boss is a beautiful Christmas card. You can also add a coffee mug with spectacular Christmas clip art on it.
- In case your boss is fond of tea or coffee, you may present a tea/coffee basket with cookies.
- You can also present gourmet wine set or an electric wine stopper to your boss on Christmas Eve.
- Coffee table books make wonderful gifts for bosses. It is suggested to find out about his/her interests and then get the book. For instance, if your boss is an entrepreneur, you can look for biographies of eminent entrepreneurs.
- In case you are looking for a present for a male boss, you can search for great tech accessories or gadgets like ipod, MP3 player, e-reader, etc.
As for women, they usually like nice perfumes, aroma therapy candles, gift certificate to a spa, and so on.
- Personalized desk clock is another fascinating Christmas gift idea for boss. You can also consider personalized desk business card holder, executive desk pen set, calendar mouse pad, etc.
- If your supervisor or manager is a sports enthusiast, you can gift him/her sports memorabilia or similar sports-theme gifts.
- Besides, some other interesting Christmas gift ideas for boss are clever paperweights, engraved money clips, personalized calendars, office stationery, digital photo frames, gift certificates to music stores, chocolate gift baskets, holiday gift baskets, and so on.